EF Medica is an Italian company founded in 2002 by a group of collaborators having a long professional experience in the medical field.
EF Medica's business activity is the production and commercialization of the following products:
Disposable and reusable accessories and devices:
- Transound® Gel for ultrasound, EEG and ECG examinations
- Medical chart papers for ECG, EEG, CTG and original/compatible papers for Videoprinters (Sony, Mitsubishi)
- Disposable pregelled electrodes
- Accessories for Cardiology (original and compatible patient cable, adaptors, clamp and chest electrodes, etc.), Neurophysiology, Myography, Physiotherapy
- Compatible electrodes for defibrillation
- Mouth pieces for spirometry
- Batteries and accumulators
- Manual and half automatic defibrillators
- and many others...
The long experience in the medical field allows the company to be successfully placed on the national and international market. Through the national and foreign distributors the EF Medica products are well known in over 50 countries on 5 continents.
Due to the Company's further specialization in the distribution of medical devices, EF Medica succeeded to sign an agreement with a primary Italian OEM manufacturer to handle the distribution of their devices in foreign markets.
EF Medica also fulfils all the obligations imposed by the normatives DIN EN ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 and the directives 93/42/CEE and later changes and additions, which foresee a greater guarantee of customer satisfaction.