In accordance with the decision of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data of 8 May 2014, entitled "Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies", to inform you of the following:
1.) What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website and its subdomains.
The information is such as IP address, type of browser and operating system used and / or web pages visited by a user, for statistical or security purpose.
While navigating the site, you can get on your computer or mobile device even cookies that are sent from different websites or webservers ("third-party"), on which may be some elements (such as images, maps, sounds, links to specific pages in other domains) on our website. Cookies are not harmful to your computer, tablet or smartphone.
2.) Different types of cookies
This typology is divided in:
- Navigation/session cookie
For navigate in the site using all its capabilities, for example, to authenticate to restricted areas or to make a purchase. Do not collect information to be used for commercial purposes.
- Analytic/statistical cookie
Collect information about the site by visitors (page views, number of visits, time spent on the website, etc.). All information is collected by us or our partners anonymously and are only used to improve the functionality of the site.
- Functional cookie
Usually cookies are consequent to a user action, but can be implemented also in providing a service not specifically requested but offered. They can be used to avoid offering a new service or a proposal to you, which has already received previously. These cookies allow you to keep track of the user's choices. The information gathered by this cookie is anonymous.
Are used to track the user's navigation on the network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. These cookies can be sent to your browser advertisements in line with the preferences already expressed by the user in navigation online.
Browsing the site can be installed cookies from other sites, accessible from the site but managed by other parties (third-party). In this case the owner of the site only acts as technical intermediary between the user and these sites.
To learn more you can refer to www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
3.) How to disable cookies
You can review and delete individual cookies by using the settings of the browser. Note that if you choose to disable cookies, some features of the site you are browsing could be compromised.
Following the instructions for the most popular browsers in order to perform a custom configuration about cookies:
- Select Tools on the menu bar
- Click on Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab under Settings and move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow it all and then click OK.
- Click the menu and select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under Settings chronology select "Use custom settings".
- Clear the check box "Accept cookies from sites".
- Close the Options tab.
- Select the menu icon Chrome.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, select "Show Advanced Settings".
- In the "Privacy" section, select Settings content.
- Select Block sites from setting any data.
- Select Finish.
- Select the Settings icon (icon at the top right of the browser, which is a gear) and choose Preferences.
- From the Preferences panel select the tab for the "Privacy".
- Under "Block cookies", select "Always".
- Close the window with the red X.
The rules on personal data protection give the user the option to disable cookies already administered ("opt-out"). The opt-out is scheduled for the called "Technical Cookie" (art. 122 of the Italian Privacy Code), as well as cookies that do not fall within the "technical cookie " previously accepted ("opt in") by the user.
By virtue of this distinction, the user can proceed to disable and / or delete of cookies ("opt-out") through the settings of the browser and disable and / or delete individual cookies not "technical" administered by third parties by accessing the website maintained by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) at www.youronlinechoices.eu.